Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Kiwi Innovators

 

Kia Ora Bloggers! I hope everyone had fun on Halloween and got lots of lollies! We have been working on our Kiwi Innovators slide, The first option was Easiyo. Easiyo is a machine that makes yogurt overnight! But for our task, we had to create our own brand of yogurt, and come up with our own flavours. My brand is called YOGO, and you can look at my slide to see the crazy flavours I have! It's far from finished, I will be updating the slide with all the new create activities I do! Blog you later! 

 Q: What's your favourite flavour of yogurt?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Annabelle that was very interesting and that Easiyo yogurt I would like the apple blossom yogurt. It is good that there is spreadable butter in this world.

    Bye Delilah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post