Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

There's A Boy In The Girls Bathroom!

 

Kia Ora Bloggers! In reading the past few weeks we have been doing novel studies. Every group did a different book like dawn rade, tom gates, 39 story treehouse and some others. But my group did the book "There's A Boy In The Girls Bathroom." It's about a boy named bradly and he is a bit of a troublemaker. He meets a boy named Jeff and they kinda become friends. For the slide, we had to answer questions about chapters 1-8. I hope that you like my slide and this blog.

 Blog you later! 

 Q: Have you ever read There's A Boy In The Girls Bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post