Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Cultures of are school!

 

Kia Ora Everyone! It's almost Halloween, AKA my favourite holiday. I hope you all have a wonderful time with your friends or just your family in your amazing costumes! This week was cultural diversity week, and it was everyone's chance to share their heritage! Some people were even brave enough to get up on stage and share there slides they had made! But for everyone else that wasn't doing that, we had to do research on all the different cultures that make up our school. I have made a slide for 6 different countries so make sure to check them out! Blog you later! Q: What are you dressing up for Halloween? Are you born in a different country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post