Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin!

 

 

Kia ora Bloggers! I hope all of you had a great 2-week holiday! But I am definitely excited to be back at school, catching up with all my friends. Starting this term we have been doing heaps of catching up with our work. For maths, we had four tasks to complete for this week. All the tasks had to do with temperature, for this task we had to research the difference between three types of temperatures Celsius, Fahrenheit and kelvin. I will be posting my other three tasks throughout the week so make sure to take a look at them! Blog you later!  Q: What did you do in the holdidays? Did you know what kelvin was before you read this? Do you use Celsius or Fahrenheit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post