Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

The sad story of Anne Frank

 

 
 Kia ora nuinga! This term in literacy we have been doing reports. The term before we were learning about the war and me and my friend Amy found something interesting. A girl named Anne Frank that was in hiding for 2 years during the war. So when we started report writing we decided to make a report all about Anne Frank. It was a sad story but so interesting to learn about what they had to do to survive. I hope you find this report interesting and you learn something you didn't already know! Did you know she named her diary 'Kitty'? Blog you later!
Source: The diary of Anne Frank

1 comment:

  1. Hello Annabelle,I like your report! What did you say at the start? Also I found your report really interesting. See you later. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post