Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Cave creek disaster!

 

Kia Ora bloggers! In Kerin literacy this term we have been working on are reports and working up to make are own. We had six different natural disasters to pick from and I picked cave creek. We even added maps to show where the disaster was located, I hope you learned a bit about this natural disaster and comment if you know any ways I could make it any better feel free to give me any tips! Did you know about cave creek? What natural disaster do you know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post