Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

Tokyo Olympics!

 

Kia Ora bloggers! Welcome back to school! Its been so exiting to see all my freinds and see what they got up to in the holidays! In litracy everyone have been working on this task! Considering the 2020 Tokyo olympics are on, its really fun to learn about it. I have done tasks like learning about what they did in the ancient olympics in Ancient Greece,and how many medals New Zealand have won! Has anyone in your family gone to the olympics? Blog you later!

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Annabelle Sophie here I think your slide is really cool.I did not know when the first recorded Olympic games were so it was nice finding out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annabelle,
    This is a really good slide I love how you decorate it, it's a good quality slide. I learned a lot of information about the Olympics just from this. Also great description. No one in my family has been in the Olympics that would be super cool.
    From Siara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annabelle It's Ava from Toroa Hub, Sorry I'm commenting on a outdated post but i really wanted to give you some feedback about it!. 1. Maybe next time when you are answering questions you could explain more about it in one slide so when you do the next question it will be on a different slide just so you could understand better, that way?? But only do it on main points cause otherwise that would take a very longtime. I did it once it was a horrible idea -_-. Otherwise your Tokyo Olympic creation was great! and had lots of interesting facts and loads of detail.
    Comment ya later! Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post