Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

The Christmas truce! What really happened?

 

 
 Kia ora bloggers! For literacy this week we have been learning about WW1 and WW2. For this task we watched a video called the Christmas truce and had to write report about it. We all worked really hard to find as much information as we could and put it into our own words. It was really interesting to learn about what happened and what they did. If you want to learn a bit more about the Christmas truce go onto YouTube and search up The Christmas truce world war 1. Did you learn something interesting about the Christmas truce? Do you celebrate ANZAC day? Tell me In the comments below! Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post