Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Lights, camera, action! Aladdin production slide!

 

 Kia ora bloggers! This year miss Osborn and miss Smith have been organizing a play. We have been practicing dances, songs and our lines. We have also been working on our slides, I have not completed all the tasks yet so this is just a draft. The tasks are all about Aladdin and there country, One of the tasks was to pick a place in the middle east and learn about it, I picked Iraq. We are practicing term 2 through term 3, another task that I completed is the pixel art. We had a choice of all the characters featured in Aladdin but of course I picked Abu, how couldn't you? he is so adorable! I have not competed all the activity's but I will keep you updated on the slide! Who is your favorite character in Aladdin? Have you watched the movie Aladdin? if you have rate it out of 10 in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post