Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

SLJ


 











Kia Ora Bloggers!

Yay! It's so close to the school holidays and Christmas! Only 15 days to go! At school, Sharon came to visit to talk about the SLJ ( Summer Learning Journey ) That starts every year. How it works is you sign up and you do tasks every day for 6 weeks. You don't necessarily have to do one EVERY DAY, but it will get you more points. You get points from doing the tasks and posting them on your blog. And whoever has the most points by the end of the holidays, you get a prize! It's completely free to sign up and you will always have something to do in the holidays!

Blog you later!

Q: Havr you ever done the SLJ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post