Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

What stops mould?

 

Kia Ora bloggers! Its so exiting getting back to school to see all my freinds again! But we still have to be careful and wash are hands daily! During lockdown are tamariki have been doing online school. In litracy we have been working around mould, bacteri, enzymes and fungi! This task was one of are first ones, A apple experiment! We had to get four apple slices, put them in four air tight containers with differant liquids like salt water, lemon juice, vinager and one with nothing in it. If you want to see the progress or the results check out the slide! Blog you later! Questions: Have you ever accidentally ate mouldy food? What do you know about mould? Have you learnt this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post