Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Why kids in New Zealand should not have free lunch.

In literacy we had to do persuasive writing on ether ban children from eating junk food, free lunch for all nz kids, fake meat is the future or veggies are a waste of space on a plate and you could ether agree with it or disagree and I did free lunch for all nz kids and I disagree with it. I was the only one going against it but that did not stop me from doing it so I started with no idea in my head then I was researching and researching for a while then I finally started writing. It took about two and a half days to finnish but I did it. I don't really know why I decided to pick this topic but I am pretty proud of what i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post